olol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] PePsYx3

2 posters

Go down

[Application] PePsYx3 Empty [Application] PePsYx3

Post  D3xL3ss Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Name: My name is Vince Leung

In-game Name:PePsYx3

Time zone and/or active hours: PST, my active hours are somewhere between 10 A.M. to about 9 P.M. Pretty much unknown when ever I get on.

How long have you played Pacific MS: I have played PacificMS since last summer before the server shut down. This was actually the first private server I ever played.

Experience ( Being a maplestory staff member ): I have been a Gm in so many servers. Couple of them are, PokerStory, MaxxMs, etc.

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a gm, because I want to help the members have the full bar of satisfaction in this server. Many people from last year are coming back and I cant wait to remember the good old day, but more new comers are also going to join too. I just want everyone to have a good time staying in PacificMs.

How will you contribute to the well being of this server?: I'd contribute to the server by spending time helping members whenever they have trouble, donate for more features, and many more when I get the chance.

Additional Information: Just wanted to add a little info about me. I love basketball. Everyday I go out with a couple friends, shoot some hoops, play some games. I have an Xbox 360. I am immature most of the time so if you get offended, let me know. Ive been to boot camp. I'm Asian Very Happy.

D3xL3ss

Back to top Go down

[Application] PePsYx3 Empty Re: [Application] PePsYx3

Post  Admin Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:43 am

Move to new forums please Smile

http://forum.pacific-ms.com/

=)

Admin
Admin

https://pacificfail.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down