olol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:Auctions:.

Go down

.:Auctions:. Empty .:Auctions:.

Post  Fear Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:10 am

As many people have seen in-game, I've developed a pretty cool and fun event that strengthens the economy and value of maple leafs a bit. You guessed it, Auctions.

In auctions, I ( the primary hoster ) will create and scroll the items to be sold in the auctions. The items will primarily be equipment or scrolls that cannot be obtained regularly. I do not exaggerate with the making of the items. example ; 25345343 Attack beginner sword! 1 maple leaf! No. I do not auction items that way.

Auctioned items can include, 10 attack clean work gloves ( GM scrolled ). 100 Attack beginner sword. Simple items like that.

In the auctions, the hoster must be listened to and respected or an immediate warp-out will occur. If you disrespect the hoster you will either be jailed for 24 hours or maybe even banned if the situation is severe.

Rules :

* DO NOT SPAM WHILE THE EVENT IS TAKING PLACE
* DO NOT TRY TO SELL YOUR OWN ITEMS IN THE AUCTION
* DO NOT REQUEST ANY ITEMS PRIOR OR DURING THE EVENT PERIOD
* DO NOT INTERRUPT THE HOSTER AFTER THE RULES ARE EXPLAINED AND THE AUCTION IS TAKING PLACE
* DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR BID OR SEVERE PUNISHMENT WILL OCCUR
* DO NOT TRADE ITEMS FOR THE AUCTIONED ITEMS
* WHEN YOU OBTAIN AN AUCTION ITEM, YOU CANNOT SELL IT OR YOU WILL BE BANNED
* Most importantly, have fun.

Thank you,
Fear

Fear
Admin

Back to top Go down

.:Auctions:. Empty Re: .:Auctions:.

Post  Fear Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 am

Currency that is used in the auction will be

-Maple leafs *Obtained while trading in 1 billion mesos for maple leafs though the FM NPC*
-Mesos

Fear

Fear
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum