olol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] Nina

Go down

[Application] Nina Empty [Application] Nina

Post  Nina Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:24 pm

Name: Nina

In-game Name: i haven't play this in forever so i forgot. i forgot because my in-game name was long. [:

Time zone and/or active hours: Timezone: Pacific Thursday, June 17, 2010 at 10:17:39 PM. Active Hours: Honestly, i can play any day and any time if necessarily.

How long have you played Pacific MS: 4-5 months

Experience ( Being a maplestory staff member ):I am experience and by choosing me,i can help the server to improve to its max I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem.I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences.I take my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off; I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

Why do you want to be a GM: I'm a very nice lady, and i want to help all the players. i want to bring joy to the server.

How will you contribute to the well being of this server? Well i will make PacificMS a great server and i will make alot of people join by making promotion videos / entertaining.

Additional Information:
I can follow instructions very easily and I don't need to be told twice what the rules are.

Thanks For Reading. [:

Nina

Back to top Go down