olol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application] Kodiak

Go down

[Application] Kodiak Empty [Application] Kodiak

Post  Kodiak1 Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:19 pm

Name:Collin

In-game Name:Kodiak

Time zone and/or active hours:Central time.. On game usually from 5-10 hours Unless im really busy

How long have you played Pacific MS:2 weeks

Experience ( Being a maplestory staff member ): I have been a GM on three other server and ive been rank 5 gm on all..

Why do you want to be a GM: To help out others in the game.. And have fun with others. And do helpful things for the server and provide stuff to do if anyones bored. And help new comers (because i know the server and so much more! =D

How will you contribute to the well being of this server? I will help out on hackers newcomers also i will make a video (If i have to) Tell other about it. And get Get friends to play!

Additional Information: I love gaming and Especially Maplestory Private Servers! =D i love to help people and much more.. Things i do play drums, Do choir.. Love to act..Personality, Get bored easily lol,Funny at times,very calm.. And much of a home body =D. Note ( might not be on much from July 21st to 25th Theatre Play on friday and saturday and rehersal from here to thursday =D! I hope you like this and im done.

Kodiak1

Back to top Go down