olol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application]Panda

Go down

[Application]Panda Empty [Application]Panda

Post  Panda Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:50 am

Name:Nigel

In-game Name:Panda

Time zone and/or active hours:EST/ Weekdays 5 hr Weekend 3hr (games arent my whole life)

How long have you played Pacific MS:4 Day And it was some very fun days

Experience ( Being a maplestory staff member ): I Have been Gm on 4 severs. I owned 1 sever (v55),Co-Owner twice,and a regular gm on these severs: SonicMS(Owner),FrontlineMS(GM),WilsonMS(Co),Sopiah(Co) (All of them are outdated now)

Why do you want to be a GM:I want to be GM because i want to provide Fresh Ideas For the Server,Help Stop Hackers,Find Solutions For Arguments,Provide Fun Events and Entertainment,and Help out any Newcomer

How will you contribute to the well being of this server?:I will help out by making Youtube Videos,Advertise on Game sites,Stop Hackers,Help out Newcomers and GMs,Help out on Fourms,And Step By Step help with Newcomers.

Additional Information:I Might not be on sometimes becouse my mom likes to go places but I love Maplestory so ill be on as often as I can. My personality is that im: Weird,Happy,Calm,Merciful,Strict,and Relaxed.
Panda
Panda

Back to top Go down