olol
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Application]Jaskarn

Go down

[Application]Jaskarn Empty [Application]Jaskarn

Post  Jaskarn Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:03 pm

Name: Jaskarn Chauhan

In-game Name: Jaskarn

Time zone and/or active hours: GMT -7:00, im on about at 7 - 11: 30 AM (lunch) , 2:00 PM - 7:00 PM (regarding weather

How long have you played Pacific MS:I've played about 1 week, and im getting to know some ppl

Experience ( Being a maplestory staff member ): I've been a GM in Lethal MS (old server), i have my handbook, know codes, and stuff.

Why do you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM, because i want to help this server out, make it go up the ranks on sites, and enjoy myself, get the experience, and help others

How will you contribute to the well being of this server? I can contribute, by helping others, hosting events, frequently, like JQ'S, HNS, And i can donate money if theres a donator Site, ETC

Additional Information: Well im 13, i live in calgary alberta, my hobbies are well playing computer alot! lol, im in the 8th grade.

Last edited by Jaskarn on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:13 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted Color)

Jaskarn

Back to top Go down